<p>Packed with superfood nutrition and a great way to have a decadent-feeling treat without too much guilt</p>
Makes 16 truffles
- 1½ tbsp Super Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/3 cup Super Acai + Berries Powder
- 1/3 cup Super Cacao
- 2 tbsp Palm Sugar, grated
- 8 Large Dates
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, only using 2 tablespoons of the Super Acai and berries powder, blend until a dough has formed.
- Divide and roll 1 1/2 teaspoons of mixture to make 16 balls. Roll balls in remaining Super Acai + Berries powder.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving. Keep in fridge, and always serve chilled, or truffles will be too soft.