Acai Berry Breakfast has all the nutrients, protein, healthy fats and fibre you need to fill the day ahead with energy and vitality
Acai Berry Breakfast
Makes 2 serves
- 1 tbsp Nature’s Way Super Acai + Berries
- 1 Frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup almonds, crushed and toasted
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted till just golden
- 2 tablespoons Super Cacao Nibs, to serve
- Fresh raspberries to serve
To create the Acai brekky bowl, combine Nature’s Way Acai and berries with the frozen banana, frozen blueberries and the unsweetened coconut milk in a blender. Blend for 20-30 seconds or until smooth and creamy like an icy soft serve. If too thick, add more almond milk.
Place in a bowl and top with toasted crush almonds, toasted shredded coconut, and garnish with cacao nibs and fresh raspberries.
Adapted from Luke and Scott’s cookbook Clean Living Cookbook.