<p>The smell of this granola while baking gives you that healthy feeling inside and makes the house smell great! </p>
Surf Side Granola with ACAI & BERRIES
We love this recipe because it brings breakfast back to basics.
It’s homemade, all natural and the coconut flakes remind us of the beach. The smell of this granola while baking gives you that healthy feeling inside and makes the house smell great! We love to eat this with unsweetened dairy-free coconut yogurt.
- 2 cups coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbs Nature’s Way Acai & Berries Super Food Blend
- fresh raspberries, to serve
- toasted buckinis, to garnish
- 2 Nature’s Way Super Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp rice malt syrup
- 2 cups coconut flakes
- 1 cup amaranth
- 1⁄2 cup activated almonds
- 1⁄2 cup raw cashews
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄2 sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup raw pepitas (dried pumpkin seeds)
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- To make granola, stir Nature’s Way Super Coconut Oil and rice malt syrup in a saucepan over low heat until melted and combined.
- Place remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add coconut oil mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread mixture onto prepared trays in a single layer.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden and crisp. Tossing half way through. Cool completley.
- Combine yoghurt and Nature’s Way Acai & Berries Superfood Blend in a bowl.
- Serve granola topped with yoghurt, berries and buckinis.
This recipe is adapted from a recipe that appeared in Clean Living Cookbook by Luke Hines and Scott Gooding, published by Hachette Australia.