<p>Natural chia jam is delicious!</p>
Strawberry and Chia Jam
Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups (350g) strawberries – washed, hulled and chopped
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup Nature’s Way Super Chia
- 1/2 cup honey
- Place all ingredients into a saucepan. Bring mixture to the boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes or until reduced slightly and thickens. Stir occasionally to prevent chia seeds catching to the bottom of pan.
- Pour into a clean glass jar and allow to cool for 1 hour. Place in the fridge overnight to continue cooling and to set.
- Once set, serve on light rye toast with a scrape of butter or Super Coconut Oil.