<p>These Quinoa and Cacao Crispy treats taste chocolatey and indulgent.</p>
Quinoa and Cacao Crispy Treats
Makes 20 treats
- 1 and a ½ cups of popped/puffed quinoa (60g)
- 1/3 of a cup of raw Cacao Powder (80g)
- 6 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- 5 tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (or an other nut butter)
- small/bite-sized cupcake cases
Place the coconut oil, cacao powder, maple syrup and almond butter into a saucepan and gently heat it for a few minutes until it’s totally smooth and melted. While this melts pour the quinoa pops into a mixing bowl.
Once the mix has melted pour it over the quinoa pops and stir it all together, until all the quinoa pops have been covered in chocolate.
Scoop the mix into small cupcake holders and place them in the freezer for twenty minutes, then serve and enjoy!