Marshmallows that love your insides! No, we're not making this up! Try our Probiotic Marshmallows around your next campfire
1-2tbsp NatureswayOz probiotic powder
1 cup warm water
¼ cup gelatine
1 cup maple syrup or honey
2 tsp vanilla
- Using ½ cup of the warm water, pour into a small jar, add the probiotic powder and whisk until dissolved. One dissolved, add in the gelatine and whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- Pour the other ½ cup of warm water and honey or maple syrup into a small saucepan. Slowly bring this mixture to a boil whilst stirring. Continue to stir for a good 8 minutes.
- Using a mixer, add the water/probiotic/gelatine mixture and start the machine, whisking on a medium speed. Slowly pour the water/sugar mixture into the mixing bowl.
- Once this has been added, turn the mixer onto a high speed and whisk for another 10-15 minutes until soft peaks are formed.
- Line a “brownie tin” with baking paper and pour the whipped mixture evenly across the tin.
- Sit the marshmallow for at least 5 hours before slicing.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Eat as is, with some hot chocolate or added into rocky road and enjoy!
Recipe and photos by @ahealthyappetitie