Morning meals should be light, not in size, but in density, while remaining nutrient dense.
Dessert for breakfast
Miann Scanlan says:
“Morning meals should be light, not in size, but in density, while remaining nutrient dense. Smoothies that are the simpler the better, are best for the morning.
And ALWAYS after you’ve had at least a litre of warm water to help prepare the digestive tract for the day ahead. Which is why I love these powders by Nature’s Way so much, they are very easy to digest, they aren’t heavy so you won’t get that after meal low, and they are nutrient rich.”
- 4 frozen lady finger bananas
- 1 unfrozen lady finger banana
- 1/2 punnet strawberries
- 1/2 punnet raspberries
- Coconut water
- Nature’s Way Super Greens plus Wild Reds
Chocolate Nut Crunch
- Small handful raw mixed nuts
- Nature’s Way Super Greens plus Cacao
- Pulse the raw nuts and a teaspoon of Nature’s Way Super Greens plus Cacao in a blender until roughly chopped. Set aside
- Slice up half an unfrozen banana and a few strawberries and set aside.
- Blend a little coconut water with banana, strawberries and a teaspoon of Nature’s Way Super Greens plus Wild Reds until smooth.
- Pour into your favourite smoothie bowl.
- Top with the chocolate nut crunch and fresh banana & berries.
- Enjoy sitting in the sunshine for breakfast or treat yourself after dinner for dessert.