<p>You’re never too young to start eating super foods, and you are never too old to eat ice blocks</p>
Acai Ice Blocks
Makes 6 Acai Ice Blocks (if placed in 1/4 cup molds)
- 2/3 cup orange or pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 6 strawberries – leaves chopped off.
- 2 tbsp NW Super Acai+ powder
- Blend berries and juice until smooth / lump free. Carefully pour mixture into ice block moulds. TIP: don’t have ice block moulds? Pour the mixture into small plastic cups, and place a paddle pop stick in each before carefully placing in freezer.
- Freeze until solid. Remove from fridge 1 minute before serving to allow ice block to break free from mould.