Preliminary research has found that the consumption of the omega-3 fatty acids DHA & EPA are important for general health. Fish oil can help maintain normal cholesterol levels in healthy individuals. If you don’t eat 3 oily fish meals a week, the fish oil supplement from Nature’s Way makes it easy to consume the valuable Omega-3 fatty acids - DHA & EPA.
It also assists in the maintenance of:
- Heart and cardiovascular health
- General wellbeing
- Eye & brain health
- A healthy pregnancy* and breast feeding
* Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester
- For general health and wellbeing: Take 2 soft capsules daily with food.
- For cardiovascular & heart health: Take 3 soft capsules daily with food.
- For Arthritis: take 2 soft capsules 3-4 times daily with food.
Children: 2-12 years:
- Take 1 capsule per day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal). Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Store Below 25c.
Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Fish Oil-Natural 1g(1000mg)
Equiv. to Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides 300mg as:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg
Free from yeast, egg, gluten, wheat, corn or any artificial colours or sweeteners.