Nature's Way Activated Turmeric Joint Ease combines 10,000 mg of Turmeric (380 mg curcuminoids) per tablet traditionally used for joint health, with Glucosamine, one of the worlds best known joint health actives. Black Pepper extract is also added to enhance the absorption of the standardised active curcuminoids.
It can help:
- Relieve mild joint pain, stiffness and inflammation* associated with the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Improve joint mobility and flexibility
- Repair and renew joint tissue
- Maintain healthy joint cartilage
Adults: 2 tablets daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Derived from seafood.
If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Store below 25C
Dosage form: Tablet, film coated
Quantity: 50 tablets
Active ingredient per tablet:
Glucosamine hydrochloride 750.5 mg
Cucuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome ext. dry conc. std. 400 mg
- Equiv. Curcuma longa dry rhizome 10,000 mg
- Equiv. curcuminoids 380 mg
Piper nigrum (Black pepper) fruit ext. dry conc. 2.5 mg
- Equiv. Piper nigrum dry fruit 51.25 mg
Contains crustacean products
Turmeric contains compounds called Curcuminoids which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and are the power behind Turmeric's joint health benefits. Turmeric has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to provide joint pain relief and maintain healthy joints.Learn more