Nature’s Way Hyaluronic Acid supplements are now available in Australia to support skin moisturisation and help brighten dry skin from within.
What has your hyaluronic acid serum done for you lately?
When your skin is dry, dull looking, and lacking luster, surface level hydration can only do so much.
You know what’s inside counts. That’s never been truer.
Nature’s Way Hyaluronic Acid supplements are changing the beauty game in Australia. With just 2 capsules per day, you can help reduce the effects of ageing and experience plumper, firmer looking skin.
Are you ready to experience next level hydration support?
If you’ve ever used hyaluronic acid on your skin, you’ll know why it’s such a popular skincare ingredient. It can purportedly hold 1000 times its weight in water, and it works to help lock in moisture.
There’s only so much topical creams and serums can do to help relieve dry skin. That’s where hyaluronic acid supplements shine.
Delivering the hyaluronic acid where it can have the greatest impact, hyaluronic acid works inside your body, for ultimate hydration support. Can your typical cream, serum, or lotion do this?
In this formulation, hyaluronic acid isn’t the only star performer:
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) for antioxidant benefits
- Biotin (vitamin B7) for healthy hair, skin and nails
- Vitamin C for collagen formation, skin elasticity support and its antioxidant properties
- Vitamin E for skin nourishment and protection against free radicals.
It’s not just the skin on your face that wins, the health of your hair, nails and connective tissue are also supported. Antioxidant properties help to reduce free radical damage in the body. And collagen formation is maintained.
Can your typical cream, serum or lotion do this?
Take 2 Nature’s Way Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Capsules Per Day*
Follow Your Regular Beauty Routine: Cleanse, Tone… You Know The Deal
Get Your Beauty Sleep, Move Your Body And Drink Plenty of Water
*The recommended duration of use of the medicine must be limited to 3 months. Not recommended for use by pregnant, and lactating women
With more than 50 years of experience, Nature’s Way is the number one beauty supplement brand in Australia. As the leader in innovation, we support your wellness journey whatever that means to you.
Beauty Hyaluronic Acid FAQ’s
The sodium derivative of hyaluronic acid in Nature’s Way Supplements is the same substance found in your body.
Hyaluronic acid is popular as a hydration support hero. But there’s more to this molecule than meets the eye.
Some of the skin benefits of Nature’s Way Hyaluronic Acid Capsules include:
• Works as an antioxidant to reduce free radicals formed in the body and reduces free radical damage to body cells
• Maintains collagen formation and health
• Supports general health and wellbeing, hair health, nail health and connective tissue health
• Relieves skin dryness.
Typically, in the beauty industry, products that contain sodium hyaluronate use the term ‘hyaluronic acid’ to describe them. Nature’s Way Hyaluronic Acid contains 200mg of sodium hyaluronate at the premium dosage so you’re getting the great benefits from the product.
* Nature’s Way Beauty Hyaluronic Acid supports skin hydration, maintains collagen health and formation as well as relieving skin dryness. Where a topical serum sits on the surface of your skin, hyaluronic acid supplements work beneath the surface so they can be absorbed by the body to hydrate, plump and glow from within.
*If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional.
Ultimately, Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid contain different active ingredients and provide different skin and beauty benefits.