If you need a nice healthy pick-me-up in the form of these Matcha muffins, look no further!
Vegan Matcha Chocolate-Chip Muffins
Makes 6 marvelous Matcha muffins
- 1 1/2 cup of wholemeal (whole-wheat) flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar/sweetener of choice (I used coconut sugar)
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp of matcha powder
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil melted
- 1 cup of nut milk/soy milk
- 4 tbsp of dairy free chocolate chips + more to top
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line a muffin tray with muffin cases.
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients together
- Then add the nut milk and coconut oil and whisk gently together.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and spoon the batter into each of the 6 muffins cases.
- Top each muffin with more chocolate chips.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 Celsius.
Recipie and photos by Qualified Nutritionist & VeganClaire @healthyfrenchwife