Simple, easy, tasty and healthy.
Teriyaki tofu noodle salad
Preparation time: 0:10
Calories: Approximately X calories per serve 200
- 200g teriyaki tofu, thinly sliced
- Konjac or matcha noodles
- 1 tbsp. kecap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 medium capsicum, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 80g baby Asian salad greens
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, to serve
Step 1 Mix kecap manis and soy sauce together in a small bowl.
Step 2 Cook noodles following instructions, set aside.
Step 3 Combine tofu, noodles, carrot, beansprouts, spring onion and Asian salad greens in a bowl. Drizzle with kecap manis mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve.