Spirulina has over 100 nutrients… but the most important thing is that they’re easily digested and absorbed by our bodies!
Spirulina smoothie bowl
- Flesh of 1 mango
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup coconut milk (or preferred milk)
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tsp. spirulina powder
- Your favourite fresh fruit and toppings!
Try adding a tablespoon of raw cacao powder for a chocolatey hit! Yum!
- In a blender, place all the ingredients (except the toppings!).
- Whiz on high speed until super smooth.
- Pour in to 2 bowls and top with delicious things like berries, coconut, chia seeds and kiwi fruit.