Now you can have all the benefits of spirulina in a great tasting tropical flavour.
Most Amazing Spirulina Smoothie
In my previous experience, spirulina can be a taste that takes some getting used to, and if you travel as often as I do you’ll know it’s hard to take your favourite smoothie add-ons with you everywhere. The downside to this is when I get home after travelling I feel like I’m back to square one and have to re-train my tastebuds to ignore the distinct earthy green flavour to my morning smoothie. But not anymore!
- 3 frozen lady finger bananas
- 1 unfrozen lady finger banana
- 1/2 avocado
- Coconut water
- 2 medjool dates
- Fresh coriander
- Nature’s Way Superfoods Flavoured Spirulina
- Pit the dates in a bowl and cover in coconut water and let soak
- Pull off a handful of fresh coriander leaves and blend these up with a little coconut water and a teaspoon of Nature’s Way Superfoods Flavoured Spirulina in the blender
- Cut up all the banana and add to blender
- Add the dates, avocado and remaining coconut water (make sure pits are removed!!!)
- Blend and serve in your favourite smoothie jar