This powerhouse combination of nourishing goodness provides daily support for joint and gut health, in a delicious broth.
Minestrone Soup fortified with Bone Broth
Nature’s Way Superfoods Collagen Bone Broth is a traditional bone broth fortified with 1,200mg of hydrolysed collagen, and further optimised with inulin fibre, turmeric and black pepper. This powerhouse combination of nourishing goodness provides daily support for joint and gut health, in a delicious broth.
- 3 bacon rashers, rind removed, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled, chopped
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 desiree potato, peeled, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1L (4 cups) beef stock
- 2 tsp. (10g) Nature’s Way Collagen Bone Broth
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 80g (1 cup) small shell pasta
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. To make minestrone soup place the bacon, carrots, celery and potato in a large saucepan and stir to combine. Cook over high heat, uncovered, stirring often, for 5 mins.
2. Add the garlic, beef stock, Nature’s Way Collagen Bone Broth, tomatoes and red kidney beans to the pan, cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, for 30 mins or until the vegetables are tender.
3. Increase heat to high. Add pasta and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until pasta is al dente. Season with salt, pepper and parsley. Serve immediately.