For a healthy main course, this Marinated Pork Tenderloin is perfect for a healthy meal.
Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Makes: 6 servings
Preparation time: 2 hours 20
minutes (including 2 hours
Calories:Approximately X calories per serve 350
- 600g pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch-thick medallions
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 fresh red chilli, diced
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
1. Place soy sauce and sugar in a medium sized bowl and whisk together until the sugar is completely dissolved. Stir in garlic, ginger, chilli and oil.
2. Place pork in a resealable plastic bag. Add the marinade and seal the bag, squeezing air out. Turn the bag to coat the medallions. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning the bag once to redistribute the marinade.