Hemp Protein is the Ultimate Plant-Based Protein - try mixing it up with chocolate flavour, vanilla, or both.
Hemp Protein Breakfast Cookies
2 medium bananas, ripened
½ cup crunchy peanut butter
2 tbs maple syrup
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
3 tbsp @natureswayoz hemp protein
1.5 cups rolled oats
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
¾ cup strawberries, diced
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a large bowl, add ripe bananas and mash with a whisk until smooth.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients and whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture and mix until well combined.
- Gently fold in the diced strawberries making sure that you still keep their shape.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Using 2 tablespoons, scoop up the cookie mixture and place, spaced evenly, onto the tray.
- Transfer the tray into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Note: these cookies have more of a cake/muffin texture, so do not worry if they seem a bit airy.
- Serve with a glass of milk or on the go and ENJOY!
Recipe and photos by @ahealthyappetitie