A delicious and nutritious breakfast packed with fibre and healthy fats.
Coconut and Chia Seed Pudding
- 1/4 cup Nature’s Way Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Nature’s Way Cacao Powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs shredded coconut (toasted – optional)
- Berries, to decorate
- In a bowl combine the Nature’s Way Chia Seeds, Cacao Powder, coconut milk and maple syrup. Once combined pop in the fridge over night.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread shredded coconut (you can always toast a larger bunch and save some for another time).
- Bake for 6 minutes or until toasted and golden. Remove from heat.
- Remove pudding from the fridge and sprinkle with toasted coconut. Decorate with blueberries.
This recipe is adapted from a recipe that appeared in Clean Living Cookbook by Luke Hines and Scott Gooding, published by Hachette Australia.