Chocolate and Valentine’s Day go together like hugs and kisses.
Cacao Goji Hearts
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup pitted Medjool dates
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup goji berries
- Allow cashews and almonds to soak several hours, or overnight.
- Soak dates, then fork into a paste.
- Combine cashews and almonds in food processor, then add date paste, cacao powder, melted coconut oil and goji berries.
- Line an small baking dish with parchment paper and transfer the blended mix into the dish, flattening to distribute.
- Place in the refrigerator for an hour or overnight, then use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to create deceptively delicious sweets for you and your sweet!
- Will keep about one week if refrigerated.