This recipe will keep the whole family healthy and happy.
Baobab Sesame Chicken
Recipe by Healthy Eating Jo
- 2 Chicken breast
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup Baobab powder
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Rocket salad – with tomato, capsicum, pineapple & roast sweet potato (optional)
Boabab, tahini & mango sauce:
- Baobab powder
- Lime juice
- Apple cider vinegar
- Cut chicken breast in half or quartered strips.
- Tenderize using a rolling pint, or tenderizer.
- Coat chicken pieces in egg white. then Baobab powder and sesame seeds.
- Pan fry with Coconut Oil until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, add together ingredients together to make the sauce – blitz in a blender or mix until smooth.
- Prepare your rocket salad according to taste.