Restore your balance with Nature’s Way Restore Bowel & Colon Health, a 5-strain probiotic plus prebiotic, tailored for those with special bowel and colon needs including those aged 45+ and IBS sufferers.
The comprehensive formula can help:
– Promote bowel regularity
– Relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed IBS
– Replenish essential Bifidobacteria that can decline with age
– Promote healthy digestion
– Maintain healthy immunity
What is Nature’s Way Restore Bowel and Colon Health for?
BOWEL REGULARITY & IBS SYMPTOMS:
Contains L. Plantarum, which has been shown to help relieve symptoms of IBS, as well as L. Acidophilus, an important strain for maintaining gut health, relieving gas, bloating, abdominal pain and constipation.
BOWEL HEALTH FOR 45+
Research shows the diversity of good bacteria in the gut can decline with age, especially Bifidobacterium, which is an important strain for the bowel and colon. That’s why Restore Bowel & Colon health includes three types of Bifidobacterium, which are known to help promote bowel health, optimal digestion of food and immunity.
Who is Nature’s Way Restore Bowel & Colon Health for?
People with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and anyone over 45 who are concerned about supporting bowel & colon health.
When should I take Nature’s Way Restore Bowel & Colon Health?
Take once daily for best results.
Why should I take Nature’s Way Restore Bowel & Colon Health?
This is the only probiotic in Australia formulated especially for Bowel and Colon health suitable for people with IBS / people aged 45+ who are concerned with supporting their colon and bowel health.
– Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 capsule daily.
– Take within 30 minutes of eating or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
– If suffering from constipation please make sure you drink plenty of water.
– If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
– No added gluten, dairy, egg or peanuts.
– Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Each capsule contains:
L. PLANTARUM 7 billion CFU
L. ACIDOPHILUS 7 billion CFU
B. LACTIS 3 billion CFU
B. INFANTIS 2.8 billion CFU
B. LONGUM 2 million CFU
INULIN (PREBIOTIC) 150mg